Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Development of Infinite Warfare began during 2014.
It is the first title by Infinity Ward under the new three-year development cycle for the Call of Duty series.
The game's campaign is centered around a battle for the Solar System, which the Settlement Defense Front (SDF), a hostile force who are the main antagonists, are attempting to take over. The player takes control of Captain Nick Reyes of the Special Combat Air Recon (SCAR). They have their own transforming fighter, named "Jackal", that they can customize as well as a central hub world named Retribution.
Check Delivery Option at Your Location:
Easy to install, Greate Gaming Experience and runs in Major OS.
Features Of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
- Holographic Projections of Information
- Exciting Gameplay Of Nuclear Destruction
- New set used for facial Animations
- Audio Advancement Linked with Emotions and feelings
- Multiplayers will have female soldiers as well
- Operating System: Testes on Windows 7 64Bit /windows 8 64bit/ windows 10 64
- You must have dedicated 1GB graphics card
- Processor: Intel core i3 2.9Ghz or better
- RAM: 6GB
- Direct x 11
- Hard Disk Space: 60GB
- Check Review
This is different, i have seen alot of games, but this one is just too good, It leaves up to expectations. cheers!
Nonso C. Okeke
Well done Guys, i love game central for many reasons but mostly because all the games i bought from this site is working perfectly well and eaxy to install. Assassin's Creed Russia is definatly worth playing. wow i can't stop loving this.